- Article published at:
- Article comments count: 0
How should you think when choosing which color of curtains to have for white walls? Here we go through this and much more about color selection!
When it comes to choosing curtains, there is a whole host of colors to choose from. Of course, you should choose a color you like, but there are some tips you can take into account to create a cozy and cozy feeling in the room.
Here we go through what you should think about and which color of curtains for white walls you should choose!
If the room is large and has a high ceiling, curtains in a warmer color can make the walls feel closer to each other and the room has a more cozy feeling. Smaller rooms can instead feel larger with curtains in light and cooler colors.
For example, beige and light gray can go well with white walls. What you need to keep in mind is that white refracts to either warm and cold so when you match the color of curtains with white walls, the color of the curtains may look different in pictures/curtain swatches than how you experience the curtains once you hang them.
Let the colors in your home interact
The most important thing when it comes to which color of curtains you should choose for white walls and other furnishings is that you let the colors interact. The colors of the walls, floor, curtains and furniture need to be coordinated in order to create harmony and a cozy feeling in the room.
● Blue touch – The color blue is associated with sky and sea which calms the mind and helps you stay focused. Therefore, blue curtains fit well in the bedroom and office.
● Gray element – The color gray is a neutral color associated with trust and balance.
● Brown element – The color brown is associated with earth and symbolizes security and order. Because the color is neutral, it can be combined with many other colors and fits in most rooms.
● Black element – The color black symbolizes control and minimalism. Therefore, this color fits into stylish and simple homes where most things are in black and white.
● White touch – The white color is clean and simple. Therefore, white curtains fit into modern and minimalist homes.
● Yellow element – The color yellow is a happy color associated with the sun. Therefore, yellow curtains are welcome to become part of the children's room.
● Red element – The color red is associated with blood and love and is a color that grabs attention. Therefore, red curtains are good for hanging up, for example, in the kitchen.
Order curtain samples
In this way, you can be sure that you get exactly the feeling you want to achieve in the room.